Hino 500 Series Standard Cab
At Rent WA, we are always looking to better our fleet. So naturally, we were very eager to receive delivery of 4 of the new, re-engineered, Hino 500 Series Standard Cab!
We are delighted to announce we now have
- 2 curtain siders with tailgate lifts
- 2 pan style body trucks
Hinos’ 500 Series Standard Cab was showcased in Canberra in 2018 and has fast become the best medium duty truck Hino has released to the Australian market. Here’s a bit about the trucks and why we are so keen to have these as part of our fleet:
Comprehensive Active Safety Package
- Its Pre-Collision System (PCS) includes Safety Eye, Autonomous Emergency Braking & Pedestrian detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Vehicle Stability Control
Performance & Efficiency
- The new AO5 turbo engine five litre four-cylinder gives improved performance and operational efficiency, superior torque and reduced fuel consumption.
- It is the cleanest medium-duty truck in Australia.
Innovation & Technology
- The high definition multi-media unit with features that allow drivers to make the driving experience their own. Download your own music, audio books, the weather and more.
- Reverse camera with night vision capabilities plus a microphone.
- The driver instrumental panel with features that allow the driver to view driving economy, safety performance, vehicle system settings and more.
Style & Comfort
- The driver’s seat is incredibly comfortable with many adjustable features to suit the driver. It’s super easy to get in and out of, with a new seat position offering 48mm more adjustment.
You can find out more about the Hino 500 Series here or talk with one of our team today!